Tax Data

Help & Advice

Marriage Allowance

If you are married or in a civil partnership and have insufficient income to fully use your personal allowance, then you can elect to transfer 10% of your allowance to your partner if they are a basic rate taxpayer. A claim can now be made on behalf of a deceased person and back dated 4 year